We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krabi thai village

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
169 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
krabi thai village

I saw on the reviews that a new one had been posted.I thought great, see how the refurbishment has gone, only to see the post is from a stay for November last year!!GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Essex
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: krabi thai village

We are going to Krabi Thai Village Resort on Monday next, will post review on return on 6th Dec. Have heard renovations finished so hoping for the best.

uk
Level Contributor
169 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: krabi thai village

I hope you have a fantastic time & will look forward to reading your review

Leeds
Level Contributor
652 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: krabi thai village

Hi all.

Im at Krabi thai village now. I noticed a new review and its spot on . This is our 3rd hotel this trip in Thailand and its the best.

Rooms really nice, big tv, minibar, large shower and big comfy bed .

Very short walk to beach and bars etc.

I will post full review when I get back but in short the place is fantastic. If you have booked this you will have a great time.

Essex
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: krabi thai village

Look again, there's a review from Mairiahx who's just been there and it's a good one! Can't wait to get there now, leaving tomorrow morning so packing to do now. Will certainly post reply on our return on 5th Dec.

5. Re: krabi thai village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, September 14, 2009