We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Lanta in January - Between Two Hotels

Montreal
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Koh Lanta in January - Between Two Hotels

Hi All,

Going to Koh Lanta for my honeymoon, and I'm between the Lanta Sand Resort and Relax Bay. Any imput would be much appreciated. Has anyone stayed in the VIP A/C at Relax Bay and is it worth the extra money?

Thanks

T*

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Lanta in January - Between Two Hotels

Hey,

We stayed at Relax Bay in the VIP suite... it was nice, but it was fairly basic for the high season price... If you were staying in the low season the price would be good, but it was expensive for what you got.... having said that it was lovely and Relax Bay is a gorgeous resort....

The sunsets are amazing and its a very romantic spot for drinks at the beach bar.... Highly recommended, but dont expect 'luxury' for the price tag!

Have a look at my review... there might be pictures there of the VIP suite... if not then message me privately with your email address and I can send you some through!

Reet xx

San Diego...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Lanta in January - Between Two Hotels

how many can stay in the VIP suite? My husband and I, our two college-aged daughters and 21 yr old friend are going...

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Lanta in January - Between Two Hotels

It has a double bed only. ... they may have family suites though as there were a few families there when we were there... just email them and find out the best configuration!

Reet x

4. Re: Koh Lanta in January - Between Two Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 13, 2009