We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rayavadee - internet access?

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
rayavadee - internet access?

Have just booked trip to Bangkok (Oriental), Krabi (Rayavadee) & Singapore (Shangri-la) for next Feb - very excited!

Unfortunately I need to keep my web business going & check it each day.

Does anyone know what sort of internet access they have at the Rayavadee i.e. cable or wifi? in public area or in pavilion? & is there a charge?

Thanks very much.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
423 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rayavadee - internet access?

You can have free internet access thru their PCs in the library room, but donno about in the room. You may send them an email to check.

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rayavadee - internet access?

There is access in the library area and wasn't very busy when we were there in Nov so you should be ok.

Enjoy the Rayavadee its the most STUNNING setting

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rayavadee - internet access?

In case anyone else is interested, this is the email response I received:

"Firstly, thank you very much for your e-mail, ref. your specific question for the internet access at Rayavadee, please be informed that you can connect your laptop with the telephone line in your Pavilion and there is the internet package available at the front desk at THB 300 net for a package of 12 hours.

Alternatively, there is a complimentary wireless internet access provided in a library."

4. Re: rayavadee - internet access?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, September 14, 2009