We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation - Lai Thai Resort

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
184 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation - Lai Thai Resort

Hello Lost Farang

Has anybody any experience of a resort known as Lai Thai Resort in Ao Nang.

I have seen it on the internet with good reviews and close to town with good price but would appreciate any first hand opinions.

Most of the hotels I am looking at (4 star) are either out of town or much too expensive namely Sheraton and Centara.

Thanks Again

Sue

Mentioned in this post
Ao Nang
Ao Nang
Krabi Town, Thailand
Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation - Lai Thai Resort

Hi,

Lai Thai Resort is owned by a friend of mine - i often use their pool (which is awesome - black tiles). A few friends of mine stayed there and they loved it. It's about 5 mins walk or 1 min samlor ride to the beach, and its very peaceful. Some great local Thai restaurants nearby too!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
184 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation - Lai Thai Resort

Thanks Lost Farang

Hotels looks good with your reviews.

I should be grateful for your suggestions. Would I be better off booking whilst in Thailand or do you think I should prebook this in England and if so what agents would you suggest.

Have you any idea of the prices for the first week in November

Many thanks

Sue

Mentioned in this post
Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation - Lai Thai Resort

Hi,

i would try asiareservations.net - they are based in Ao Nang. November is a busy time, so i would recommend booking ahead.

Enjoy your holiday, wherever you choose to stay!

Mentioned in this post
Ao Nang
Ao Nang
Krabi Town, Thailand
4. Re: Accommodation - Lai Thai Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, September 09, 2009