We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kayaking/diving/rafting etc

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newquay, uk
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
kayaking/diving/rafting etc

hey guys,

i'm staying in Ao Nang for a week at the start of december and want to do and see as much as poss!

I especially wanna do some sea kayaking, white water rafting & diving, can anyone recommend the best companies and trips??

or anything else that I ought to do while I'm there???

thanks loads!

Kel x

Bangkok
Level Contributor
247 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kayaking/diving/rafting etc

Diving at Krabi is something you must to do then you will love it, especially at Koh Phi Phi.

A lot of island here are attractive places tourists around the world to come back again and again e.g. : Koh Phi Phi, Koh Tao, Koh Nang Yuen (connecting beach between 3 islands together when low tidewater is really spectacular view), Koh Phai, Koh Khai, Koh Yao Yai and etc.

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
4,695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kayaking/diving/rafting etc

Hi

go to Railay beach for rock climbing world class

they have class's and guides half day to multi days.

it is a blast.

bangkok
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: kayaking/diving/rafting etc

you will find many local tour companies and go to make reservation what you want to do.The best thing you can bargain and keeb the best rate with them.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: kayaking/diving/rafting etc

I did the best trip ever with Elizabeth and Sun in Krabi. Their website is at www.andamancampandcruise.com

I wrote about it on this forum last year - you can check my previous posts. They can definitely help you plan your time to see the best of the islands around the Krabi area, especially if you are looking for a more personal experience.

I am planning to go back and see them this year if possible.

5. Re: kayaking/diving/rafting etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, September 10, 2009