We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Sydney
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

I plan to visit Krabi in Sep/Oct and want a mid range hotel near the beach, shops, bars & restaurants.

The Ao Nang Villa is about the right price, but is it in a good location ? I don't want to have to take a taxi if I want to eat, shop etc.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks Brad, Sydney

arctica
Level Contributor
929 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

Ao Nang Villa is in a quiet area by the beach, just a minut away from the hustle and bustle. Great location! No need of taxi.

If you prefer smaller hotels, take a look at Ao Nang Princeville. It is by the beach road, but very quiet. Nice, clean and close to everything.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Ao Nang Villa is perfectly located within walking distance to the restaurants and shops. Ao Nang isn't that big, you can walk to about everything.

3. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 04, 2009