We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi Thai Village Resort Building Works

Cheltenham
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Krabi Thai Village Resort Building Works

Can anyone tell me what building works are being done / due to be done at the Krabi Thai Village Resort. I'm due to go in October for two weeks but my travel aganet has advised of building works.

Please help - I don't want to go to a building site (and neiher does my builder husband!)

ywy
singapore
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi Thai Village Resort Building Works

Hi

I had originally booked my 4 night accomodation with Thai Village too, but the travel agent said to change my accomodation.

the WHOLE of thai village is now closed to renovation till 30 Aug.

They should have re-opened by the time u go in Oct, which could be a bonus cos u get to enjoy a "new" building!

U.K.-Yorkshire
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krabi Thai Village Resort Building Works

I am really glad to have read this post as my family and I are booked into Krabi Thai Village for 8 nights in Nov '07, and I had read some very dodgy reports about it. Looks like it will have been completely re-furbished by the time we go - brilliant !!!

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krabi Thai Village Resort Building Works

About time too...our last stay there was not nice : (

4. Re: Krabi Thai Village Resort Building Works

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 04, 2009