We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving UK for Krabi on Friday!!!

Milton Keynes
5 posts
Save Topic
Leaving UK for Krabi on Friday!!!

Hi,

Please could you give me an update on Krabi's current weather, I am getting rather nervous that were going to have rain for two weeks!!!!

Also, we are travelling on a mid range budge and would like stay in a couple of hotels with a good not overpriced spa - can anybody suggest any?

Any other information or advice would be much appreciate.

Big thanks

xxx

Portsmouth
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Leaving UK for Krabi on Friday!!!

yes we will be in Krabi on tuesday. If you go to Central resort and spot a tall irish guy and a short brown haired girl say hello!

When we are in Bangkok we will be staying at the Imperial Queen Hotel. It looks nice on the website. Not really sure what we will be doing there as we are only there for 3 days. I have been told its quite hectic and that 3 days is enough!

You are off tomorrow aren't you! Last minute packing?

Essex
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Leaving UK for Krabi on Friday!!!

Hi, me and my partner are also off to Krabi on Sunday for 13 nights and know exactly how you feel regarding the weather. Im trying to stay positive and hope that it'll be tropical storms that come and go quickly. Fingers crossed and I hope you all have a fab time.

13. Re: Leaving UK for Krabi on Friday!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, September 01, 2009