We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help ! Andaman closed

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ironbridge, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
help ! Andaman closed

Hi, I am looking for some help n choosing a new hotel-the Andaman is closing for two years. First trip to Thialand, and looking for this part of our trip to be a relaxing time-we spending time in bangkok and chiang mai also. Any ideas ?

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help ! Andaman closed

Hi, Do you mean the Andaman Holiday Resort? If so,

when is it closing? im due to go their soon!!

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help ! Andaman closed

it is closing on 1st June for 2 years for re-furbishment. with a closure that long, they must have some pretty special plans for it :-)

Northallerton...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help ! Andaman closed

I tried to book a holiday today for November 07 at the Andaman (as it is still advertised in the brochures) but I was told it is closed. There was a rumour that it was going to be changed into a 5* hotel - hope not, we loved it as a 3*!!

4. Re: help ! Andaman closed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 21, 2009