We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2800 from Krabi to Phuket

Florida
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
2800 from Krabi to Phuket

Is this a reasonable charge?

Florida
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2800 from Krabi to Phuket

Sorry, I should have said that the 2800 bhat is for a taxi.

Australia
Level Contributor
432 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2800 from Krabi to Phuket

Hi,

we have organised drivers to drop us off in Ao Nang and pick us up to go back to Phuket and they are both charging us 2500Baht.

siam_intouch@yahoo.com

kunthipc@thaimail.com

Nicky

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2800 from Krabi to Phuket

January 2006 we paid 2000 Baht from Phuket airport to Ao Nang in a limo...They did ask for 2500

I saw billboards at Ao Nang Beach advertising Ao Nang to Phuket for 1800 Baht... But I'd say that 2800 Baht is not bad... Given the cost of fuel today. It's something like 180 Km. 2 and a half hour drive.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2800 from Krabi to Phuket

Probably can get it a bit cheaper - 2200-2500 BHT

Florida
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2800 from Krabi to Phuket

Mosegrisen - How did you arrange your lime from Ao Nang to Phuket? Do you have the website? Thanks.

6. Re: 2800 from Krabi to Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 18, 2009