We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport bus

Which Khon Kaen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swindon, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport bus

Hi, anyone know what time the bus leaves Suvarnabhumi for Khon Kaen and Nong Khai. I think there is one a day, probably in the morning.

Buriram, Thailand
Level Contributor
740 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport bus

This is a message I saw post on another site.

Bus Number 825 – Suvarnabhumi Airport – Nong Khai

Information & Reservation Call Center: (+66) 02576-5599

I suggest calling because I’m not sure of the times I have read it departs at 21:00 and also that there are two buses one at 6:00 and one at 22:30.

Swindon, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport bus

Thanks for info.

Tried the no. you gave me but got an automated response in Thai, went to Mochit in the end! Did give me the chance to try out the new train from Airport though.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport bus

Hi,

I just got back too and also took a bus from Mochit to Khon Kaen (NCA 370baht). Just for future reference I also asked about the airport bus to Khon Kaen when I arrived at BKK and they told me it leaves at 9pm.

Regards

4. Re: Airport bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 09, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Khon Kaen