We (2 adults & 11 yo daughter) will be staying one night on the River Kwai Jungle Rafts. I'm hoping someone can answer some questions for me:
1. We will be there in mid April - is it too hot to stay there with no air con?
2. How much are the massages?
3. We are looking at purchasing a package which includes return transfers from Bangkok Hotels along with all meals. - Is it better to do this or make our own way there?
4. Is it possible to have an elephant ride while we are there
5. There is a train that I've seen in some brochures - what is the name of it and where does it go?
Thanks for helping us to plan our first trip to Thailand :)