We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a tour

Which Kanchanaburi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
18 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Booking a tour

I want to spend 2nights and 3 days in Kanchanaburi. I will be coming from Bangkok. Is it easier to just wait till I get to Bangkok and book the tour or take transportation to Kanchanaburi and then book the tours? I do not want to spend more than around 4-5,000 BHT. I do not mind joining a tour.

I am looking to doing the following:

Erawan Falls

Elephant Trek and Bamboo Rafting

Krasae Cave via the Death Railway

Bridge on the River Kwai by Train

Elephant Trek & Bamboo Rafting

Sai Yok Noi Waterfalls

Hin Dat Hot Springs

Tigers

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,184 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a tour

Hi there,

Wait until you are in Thailand. Indeed, you can book everything that you need in Kanchanaburi.

These are links to local travel agents/tours:

www.toistours.com

www.good-times-travel.com

www.tourkanchanaburi.com

Take a look at the above websites for an idea. You can visit some of the places by using public transport.

Kanchanaburi...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a tour

Wait til you are in Kanchanaburi to book your tours. It is much easier as you can view all the different choices. Most of the tour agents have the same price except for Easy Travel (which is very expensive for the standard tour). You can also check with your hotel for other options.

3. Re: Booking a tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, July 07, 2013
Edited: 10:05 am, July 07, 2013
Kanchanaburi...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a tour

There are 7 levels to Erawan Waterfalls altogether, Donutchance.

And the 600 baht entrance fee for Tiger Temple includes all photos for you and the tigers. You only pay extra if you want a group photo or feed the cubs.

5. Re: Booking a tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 09, 2014