We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry Service near YaiYa Resort

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry Service near YaiYa Resort

Hi TA,

Does anyone know of a laundry service near YaiYa resort?

I struggled to find one even in HH earlier today, on Samui every second shop seems to do laundry but HH seems a little different.

We have a car and can drive so even a Soi number in Cha-Am or HH would be of great help.

Many thanks.

Manchester
Level Contributor
591 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry Service near YaiYa Resort

Hi ,travelling into Hua Hin from Cha am direction, just before you get to Chomsin Rd.traffic lights, there is a narrow road off to the left,,so on the opposite side to them and kinda in between soi 68 and 70...there are laundries down there..

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry Service near YaiYa Resort

Don't know where you've not been looking but there are 100's of laundries around town, I live to the west of the town in Nong Khorn and probably pass around 20 on my way to Market Village alone, but if coming from Cha Am, turn into the Palm Hills turn off, go over the railway crossing, turn left before you enter the Golf Course area which will take you along the Klong Road and you will pass a great many by the time you reach Chomsin Road.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry Service near YaiYa Resort

Thank you both for your replies, I guess I was just looking in the wrong places.

I did eventually find one, funny how they charged by the piece rather than per kilo like Samui.

4. Re: Laundry Service near YaiYa Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 20, 2015