We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
670 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
First timers

Hi

Can anyone advise me on a couple of mid range hotels centrally located (eg beech & nightlife) as never been to hua hin before.

Thanks

Rawai, Thailand
Level Contributor
240 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First timers

Have only stayed there once, but found the Tanawit to be okay. Easy access for everything and I'd expect that to be mid-range.

Smashing little sportswear shop in the street beside the hotel. Good for your knock-off Everton strips!! :-)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First timers

Hi,

Have a look at the Fresh Inn, it's central, opposite the Hilton. The rooms are quite nice and it's mid range price. There website isn't upto much though, we just walked in and got two rooms no problem. The area behind the hotel called Bintabaht is the night life really, plenty small bars , The Hilton itself has a bar underneath which has bands on and disco each night.

Also have a look at Jed Ping Nah hotel, mid range, not bad, rooms ok, nothing special but good enough.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First timers

Depends on the sort of price you want to pay and that varies on time of year, there are lots of hotel choices in the town center , if you want to be right on the beach not as many choices but it does come down to how much you want to pay.

I have visited and stayed countless times over the years.

It does come down to price range

sydney
Level Contributor
312 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First timers

Hi want to add to this query. My first time in Hua Hin in a couple of months and can't quite figure out which is the best part to stay that's near everything but on the beach. Looking for a 4 star hotel but want to be near activity and night markets. Can anyone advise? :)

thanks

sydney
Level Contributor
312 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First timers

thanks

found what i was looking for!!

6. Re: First timers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 16, 2015