We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,841 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry

Is there a laundry near the clock tower drop off? We are staying at Asara Resort. I can have our driver make a stop someplace tomorrow when we come down from BKK but I want it convenient for us to pick up the next day. I believe Mr Roong will be our driver this time, but never certain. Or we can do it ourselves--we not talking a suitcase full.. Just few changes of clothes for 2 people.

Thanks a lot, folks.

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry

There are literally 100's of laundries all over town, there is probably one very near to your hotel but if it must be close to the clock tower then just take the road parallel with the main road that joins the two at the clock tower and a short walk will take you past at least 2 that I've noticed in the past.

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,841 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry

Thank you , cli. We only come to Hua Hin a few days at a time, years apart. So, do you mean the road (facing clock right) and parallel to the one that has wine, starbucks and optical stores(left)

Sorry, but I am not that familiar.

SUSSEX
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry

If your using the Laundry services, make a note of what items you drop off. Some of our laundry went missing.

Edited: 11:51 pm, October 26, 2013
kentucky
Level Contributor
5,841 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry

Thank you, cli. We went into town and found one place open--itg's Sunday! But he's such a cute old guy,so if one of my drawers goes missing.....

5. Re: Laundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 29, 2014