We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant at the Night Market

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
254 posts
858 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant at the Night Market

Hi there,

for my homevideo and feedback I need to identify a restaurant right halfway in the middle of the Night Market. It's right on the corner in front of the bigger 7/11. Lots of chairs and tables at the street. It's outdoor only.

Anybody know the name (and adress)?

Thanks!

Kashmir, India
Level Contributor
266 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant at the Night Market

I will do my best to get the name. Just read your post today and it's been raining heavily for days now.

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,886 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant at the Night Market

I'll tack my request onto this thread if that's ok, bandit. I'd like to know where to find Jung La restaurant in the market, please. It was recommended to me in another but have not gotten response to location. Thanks!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
114 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant at the Night Market

Hi, is this the one you are thinking about - it is on the right hand side of the crossroad where Sra Song Road cuts across the market (sea behind you) on the opposite corner. Not many tourists mainly Thai? Moo Seafood,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbTGvmClsfk

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
254 posts
858 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant at the Night Market

Thanks for your help. It's the place at 1:00 into the video. Is that the one you meant (Moo Seafood)??

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
114 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant at the Night Market

Yes Moo Seafood, it is on the far right hand corner of the night market intersection of Dechanuchit and Sra Song Road. Always busy but never ate there, as it is pretty rare to see a tourist and the floor is always covered in food where they 'clean' the tables. I would be a bit concerned what might run over my feet.

Lucerne, Switzerland
Level Contributor
254 posts
858 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant at the Night Market

Thanks a lot! They did have some decent food there. Quite cheap. But the restaurant Koti (at the beginning of the Night Market - Phetkasem Road) was actually even better.

7. Re: Restaurant at the Night Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 10, 2014