We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 moe sleeps and so excited

lancashire
Level Contributor
204 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
6 moe sleeps and so excited

Just for fun...6 more sleep till I get to visit my favourite place I am so excited just myself and hubsand 10 nigjts staying at the beautiful Centara then onto Bangkok for 3 . This will be our 10 th yrip to Thailand something keeps me returning the people the food i just love Thailand....Whats your countdown

Gateshead
Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

We fly out this Friday, first time to Thailand for me and the missus, really looking forward to it.

Phil

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

Have a safe trip and I'm sure you'll have a great holiday.

lancashire
Level Contributor
204 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

coldSweat I am sure you'll love Thailand your sure to be smitten have a safe journey and a fantasic holiday

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
338 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

39 days before our first visit to Hua Hin. We love Thailand and have visited several other places. I'm looking forward to some great seafood, some sight seeing and lots of relaxing after a busy year. From research I think Hua Hin will fit the bill perfectly.

Gateshead
Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

Thanks

Will probably see you at the Centara, as thats where we are staying too.

Phil

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

56 days for us!!! Cannot wait. Bring on the beautiful weather, the hospitable smiling people and the magnificent food!

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,539 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

The Centara was the best hotel I'd stayed in and in a fabulous position. Lucky you. Have a wonderful time.

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

74 days and 19 hours until we leave Heathrow for our third trip to Hua Hin. We love the Centara - we haven't found anywhere else quite like it.

Mags

lancashire
Level Contributor
204 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

Thanks for your replies seems Hua hin and the Centara are addictive once bitten your smitten ..enjoy your trip everyone ...not long to wait for me now ...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 6 moe sleeps and so excited

Leaving home in 26 days. Will Be in Hua Hin in 43 days. Very much looking forward to the trip. First time to Thailand.

Have enjoyed reading the TA forum re Hua Hin. Thanks everybody for all the info sharing.

Cheers