We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anatara questions help

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
anatara questions help

booked package room only is it worth paying for breakfast in hotel or can anyone recommend advice on where to eat .likewise can you let us know food prices and quality of food in hotel .are mossies aproblem in june.is there a dress code in hotel.my wife and i are staying for our 25th wedding anniversary where would you eat we like most foodbut would like something special please advise.can we expect loads of rain beg of june.what are the garden rooms like sorry for all the questions .

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anatara questions help

I would check back some recent posts as lots of discussions about Anantara rooms and which are best, you can walk along the beach to the White sands who do a great breakfast far cheaper !

Mozzies shouldn't be a problem, just use normal precautions. There are plenty of excellent restaurants in Hua hin, Let's Sea past the Hyatt is especialy nice for a romantic dinner overlooking the sea.

Dunfermline...
Level Contributor
43 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anatara questions help

There aren't many places near Anantara to eat so I would recommend booking a breakfast package, although a bit pricey, it is very good. For a special meal, the Bhaan Thalia in the resort is amazing. Although some people have slated the meal offer on arrival by Bunty, it actually is quite a decent package and if you eat in Bhaan Thalia a few times, it pays for itself. All of the rooms at Anantara are good but the best ones are the Lagoon rooms, which are larger. The Garden rooms are nearer the beach and main pool. Dress code is as you want it but it's always good to dress up a little for the special meals

3. Re: anatara questions help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin