We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diner on the Beach private

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Diner on the Beach private

Hi,

The 22e of may its my birtday and we are in Hua Hin at that moment.

Is it possible to have a romantic dinner at the beach in Hua Hin ? Where can we book that ?

Kind regards,

Joost

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diner on the Beach private

If you want modern style quiet romantic Let's Sea is a good option

http://www.letussea.com/dine-al-fresco/

If you want more lively, Coco 51, I think they have jazz Music most nights, once in Hua Hin you can telephone them to check

http://coco51.com/

Others will also have ideas / suggestions

Edited: 7:08 am, April 03, 2013
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diner on the Beach private

I see you have mentioned 'private' - can you expain more (?)

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diner on the Beach private

Thanx voor your message Monica.

Well i was thinking with private, just us on the beach , some candles, and a waiter ofcourse with food :)

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Diner on the Beach private

Before becoming a resident in Hua Hin, we often stayed at the Anantara and depending on the tide they would setup tables on the sand for evening dinner - but at a price I hasten to say.

Another place we go to occasionally is Supatra-by- the- sea and again would be dependant on the tides we have seen people eating on the sands but wether supplied by Supatra or not I don't know.

There are many hotel and eateries edging onto the beach and best idea would be to go along to them and simply ask if they would do it for you but be prepared to pay over the odds if they would agree and again would be very dependant on the tides on any given evening.

Bridlington, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diner on the Beach private

Did you have any luck with the private meal? I am heading to hua hin in 3 weeks and was hoping to find a nice place to eat on the beach with a sunset view as I am going to as my girlfriend to marry me if I can find the right place. Even if it's just a nice view rather then the meal. And maybe get some help with pictures being taken etc. Any info will help tremendously.

lancashire
Level Contributor
204 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Diner on the Beach private

The centara have a beautiful area overlooking the beach which they use for private meals at night it is lit up beautifuly very romantic. If you look at the photos on ta you will see the area it is also used for wedding ceremonies.

lancashire
Level Contributor
204 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Diner on the Beach private

The centara have a beautiful area overlooking the beach which they use for private meals at night it is lit up beautifuly very romantic. If you look at the photos on ta you will see the area it is also used for wedding ceremonies.

Manchester
Level Contributor
538 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Diner on the Beach private

Denners,,,,,just to let you know,due to our location,eastern seaboard the sunset is not over the ocean,it,s over the mountains.So I,m afraid no beach sunsets.....the Intercontinental do a special,google them for an email address and they will send menu info....not sure if they show it on the website,with it being a chain.

9. Re: Diner on the Beach private

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 25, 2015