We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch, best option?

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
180 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch, best option?

We are staying at a villa just outside HH in August.

We are trying to decide which Hotel offers the best option for a Sunday Brunch and then use of the pool and facilities for the rest of the day.

My wife has some priority points, so we have considered booking a room at the Intercontinental to get the day at their pool and gym.

Is there a better Hotel that will give us better pools etc, particularly for the kids ( 5 and 13), that we can use if we go for Brunch?

Cheers

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch, best option?

That is a very good question. I am unsure if there would be any hotel in this kind of business. If it were me, I would take my laptop and my mobile phone with me. I would get a local SIM card and after logging onto the internet with my laptop or phone, I would search, find the hotels that I would think were suitable and ring them. I do not think any of them are going to be cheap, but there again it will be August and you might strike lucky.

Failing that many of the beaches are going to be very quiet with little swimming and an endless choice of eateries near by. Takiab Beach springs to mind.

london
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch, best option?

you can use the facilitys at the anantasila hotel they charge you 500 baht perperson but you can use that as food and drink credit the food is verry good there

Melbourne
Level Contributor
407 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch, best option?

Black Lotus and Putahrasca have both been advertising brunch/pool partys, no idea if they are any good or not. Black Lotus were also picking up from town.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Brunch, best option?

The intercontinental is the only hotel if freeing free flow champagne brunch

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
492 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday Brunch, best option?

The intercontinental is the only hotel offering free flow champagne

The food is good and the pool lovely, not as good as the peninsular in bangkok brunch though

6. Re: Sunday Brunch, best option?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 13, 2014