We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hua Hin Vip Bus

Gold Coast Qld
Level Contributor
279 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Hua Hin Vip Bus

Sorry I didn't know where else to put this Info!

My Hubby and I took the VIP Bus last week from Hua Hin to Phuket, I just. Wanted to. Make it known what a great service for those that don't self drive in Thailand.

It cost us 1000 baht(Aud$35) from Hua Hin Bus Station had approx 30 minutes stop along the way for something to eat.

They gave us through out the trip ,Water, Juice,Bun and pkt snacks.The seats were very comfortable with seat belts and lots of legRoom. It took us about 9 hours day time trip so lots of sites to see along the way.

I was a bit reluctant because of how fast they drive in Thailand, but rest assured we were probably only travelling 85kms per hour....definitely recommend it! Oh...nearly forgot restroom on board.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hua Hin Vip Bus

Glad it worked out fine :)

2. Re: Hua Hin Vip Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 31, 2014