We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus hua hin pattaya

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Bus hua hin pattaya

We are going to use the bus from hua hin to pattaya ,i know its 2 buses.Can i buy both tickets in hua hin or do i have to book the bangkok pattaya leg when we arrive in bangkok.

many thanks

Dave

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus hua hin pattaya

There are vans that go direct from Hua Hin to Pattaya

Yellow Bus also operates a luxury service on the routebut times may not be convenient

If you time connections you can use the Airport bus from Hua Hin to BKK airport and then connect with Belltravelservice bus to Pattaya, both sectors bookable on their website

Edited: 8:00 am, March 21, 2013
Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus hua hin pattaya

Sorry can't help on the regular buses via Bangkok but no doubt someone else will know

3. Re: Bus hua hin pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 23, 2014