We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 wks and counting.......

Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
8 wks and counting.......

Anyone visiting Hua Hin last week in April. We are so excited about our visit, 1st for hubby, 2nd for me. Hoping the weathers bearable :-)

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 8 wks and counting.......

7 weeks on Thursday for me. This will be our second visit to Thailand and Hua Hin and I cant wait. Staying in a pool vlla at the Centara this time so looking forward to having the town close at hand.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: 8 wks and counting.......

50 days and counting. Can't wait.

Had unexpected abdominal surgery last week, and for a moment, I thought I'd blown my trip. Dr's and nurses have assured me I will be right to go away on my planned adventure. Yay!

Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: 8 wks and counting.......

I am sure you will have a lovely time

Edited: 6:43 am, April 15, 2013
24. Re: 8 wks and counting.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 17, 2014
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question