We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is your favourite hua hin eating place?

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
What is your favourite hua hin eating place?

Do any of you regulars have a certain restaurant that you consider a 'must visit ' ? I am just getting some ideas for my forthcoming trip , we are staying at the centara so would be very interested in places near to there, thanks in advance.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What is your favourite hua hin eating place?

There are plenty of fish in the sea, and many seafood (and other kind of) restaurants worth of trying. Here is a list of two special ones I've picked during my visits:

-----------------------------------------------

During my last visit in HH (February -March 2012), I stumbled across a restaurant named Seaview.. Location is in the downtown Hua Hin, Naret Damri Road (the one with the majority of seafood restaurants are being located) on the "alley" before road turns to direction of Hilton. I was able to notice the mentioned establishment because of the sign pointing to it.

It was really worth of visiting, in fact I went there three times in total, the place was that good. The food was as good and tasty as in any other seafood restaurant in the city, but there was something more to set them apart from the competitors. Instead of plastic furniture they had aesthetically crafted wooden ones, lights were dimmer thus creating cozier feeling. The service: as friendly as it gets!

I am not saying the food of competitors was inferior (I'd be ready to bet one can't simply find a bad restaurant from the whole province), but it is certainly a good alternative with more peaceful, intimate atmosphere. Still not trying to offend any other establishment. I hope the place still exists.

Two years ago me and my friends were staying in villa in the Mountain Vill area of HH. There was a place called "Mr Burger 2" in Soi Pattana; do not the name fool you, burgers were good but they serve excellent, tasty and fresh Thai food as well, prices being less than half compared to restaurants of downtown HH. So, if you are too busy enjoying the swimming pool of your villa in Mountain Vill and get peckish or really hungry and unwilling to look any further, then it's to Mr Burger 2. The staff was always friendly and nice. I hope the place still exists.

What makes this one so special? Well, if you are too busy with the swimming pool of your villa located in Mountain Vill, well...

As told before, there are more restaurants you can even imagine in the province. The downtown is full of them and in the suburbs are more of them sprawling. Go and pick!

lancs
Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What is your favourite hua hin eating place?

Oh my where to start absolutely love hua hin and like everyone else says you can eat out at a different place every night some of my favorites are willy s station. the orchid and the German bar near the centaras side entrance

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: What is your favourite hua hin eating place?

One off the best places that longstayers like us is going to is New Nop Nice.. a little from the centers but the best food..

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
145 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: What is your favourite hua hin eating place?

So many places, Thai, Mexican, Italian, Indian .......... and so on. Literally hundreds of places. Just enjoy trying as many as you can find. Hua Hin is known for its pla muk (squid), well worth a try.

15. Re: What is your favourite hua hin eating place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin