We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

urgent help needed

wales
Level Contributor
270 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
urgent help needed

can anyone help please in november i purchased 3 blouses from new fashion poolsuk road they were supposed to be sent to me yet despite many unanswered e mails no blouses shall i just cut my losses and put it down to expierience or pursue it cheers carol the e mail address i have is kumar_panja@hotmail.com

Chiang Klang...
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: urgent help needed

I'd suggest putting it down to an experience many others have shared concerning tailors in Thailand.

Mentioned in this post
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,775 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: urgent help needed

Hi Kween

Only thing I'd suggest is that if you paid by credit card question the transaction with your card company. Otherwise take a trip back over and challenge them!!!!!

Least it would get you another holiday.

Regards

Jim

Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: urgent help needed

If you stayed at a hotel, ask the concierge to get involved.

4. Re: urgent help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin