We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rate of exchange

Adlington, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
283 reviews
Save Topic
Rate of exchange

Hi

What is the exchange rate today on my way out on Xmas day

I know it tends to drop over Xmas for dine reason

Thanks

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rate of exchange

I have seen mentioned a link that shows all the banks rates, sorry don't know it, perhaps someone may post, anyhow these are a couple which may help

Krungsi:

krungsri.com/en/foreign-exchange-rates.aspx

Kasikorn:

kasikornbank.com/EN/…ForeignExchange.aspx

If you use those at Market Village Mall on 2nd floor note Krungsi have just opened a branch on 3rd floor

Edited: 6:11 am, December 21, 2012
cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rate of exchange

Hi Bolto, if the rate holds up over the weekend and on Monday you should get around 49 to the pound which is as high as its been in a while, mind you the economic news I read a short while ago on BBC news won't be doing you any favours.

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rate of exchange

Here's the link to what Monica's mentioned

…daytodaydata.net/default.aspx

4. Re: Rate of exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 23, 2013