We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sofitel and Hilton with infants/roomsize??

norway
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Sofitel and Hilton with infants/roomsize??

We are to friends travelling with infants and cannot decide wether we should stay at Hilton or Sofitel central. Roomsize are important, and the gulf rooms at Hilton are 60sqm, I cannot find the size deluxe room at Sofitel. Anyone???

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sofitel and Hilton with infants/roomsize??

I have not been in the rooms since they were refurbished but you will appreciate that 60 sq.m is very large for a hotel room, I very much doubt the Sofitel ones would be that big but not sure at all. Had you thought about the Hyatt Regency or the others?

If you look down through other messages you will see some comments about the Gulf rooms.

norway
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sofitel and Hilton with infants/roomsize??

Thanks!!!

Tewkesbury, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sofitel and Hilton with infants/roomsize??

Hi I have been reading back on a few reviews on the Ananta and see that you also traveled with young children. We are going in August with a five year old and have also booked the garden room with a hope to upgrade to the sea view, as promosed by the travel agent. Can I ask you a few questions please? Whats was the kids club like? What is the food like for chilldren, do they provide bland fid as weel? Also about the rooms can you tell me what you got an upgrade for and was it worth it?

Thankyou,

Lindsay from England!

Get answers to your questions about Hua Hin