We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Marriott @ Pattaya

Which Hua Hin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queens
1 post
Save Topic
The Marriott @ Pattaya

Can anyone tell me their experience at the Marriott Resort at Pattaya? I'll be there in December and I just wanted to get someone's opinion.

Also where is the best place to exchange US currency? Do you recommend having both US Dollars as well as Baht?

London
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Marriott @ Pattaya

I consider this to be an excellent first class hotel. It is situated in the centre of Pattaya adjoing the royal garden shopping centre. It is situated in large grounds so no problem with noise.

There is a bank situated in the royal garden centre for currency exchange as well as numerous exchange booths close by. If you mean having USD to spend in shops and restaurants instead of baht, I would say no. Just change yr dollars/travellers cheques into baht as u need them - also plenty of ATM's.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Marriott @ Pattaya

My husband and I've just returned from Pattaya, stayed in Marriott. It was our 4th trip to Pattaya and first time in Marriott there. This hotel is a paradise. You would't want to leave this heaven even for a minute. We were enjoying its wonderful poolside area all days long. All Pattaya activities are at hand. Marriott is defenetely the best choice.