We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banks for Money Exchange Near Hilton Hotel

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
186 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Banks for Money Exchange Near Hilton Hotel

Any banks located close to the area of the Hilton Hotel.

Thanks for any replies

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Banks for Money Exchange Near Hilton Hotel

There are exchange bureau's literally everywhere in that part of town, don't bring any Scottish notes though and some will not accept Thomas Cook t/cheques.

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Banks for Money Exchange Near Hilton Hotel

As Cli says plenty of exchange nearby.

Tip - if you want to get cash on a card the 'old fashioned way' go up to the junction of the main road and turn left, the bank ( yellow color ) - Bank of Ayudhya will run your card through and you get the print out which you sign. Some people prefer than ATM's. ( i.e no need to put your card in a machine, a human handles it ! )

Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Banks for Money Exchange Near Hilton Hotel

Just back from the Hilton yesterday and I used the ATM at the bank right ouside the hotel, approx 20 yards on the Right as you leave, it is purple in colour. (Thai Bank ?)

Used my Nationwide Debit Card and it was free to use, ie No additional charges

4. Re: Banks for Money Exchange Near Hilton Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, October 01, 2009