We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin?

Hucknall, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin?

Is it possible to book a private taxi from the airport to Hua Hin? If so, how much would this cost? and should we book this before we go. We would want a reliable vehicle/driver. We intend to travel in March/April. We have never been to Thailand and have little idea of what to expect. There are 2 of us.

We are spending a week in Hong Kong, and Hua Hin has been recommended as having nice beaches and quietish resort where we could have a few days relaxation afterwards.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Level Contributor
282 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin?

Hi Oscartoby,

We have recently returned from Hua Hin and we had a private taxi pick us up from bangkok airport. The cost was 2500 Baht one-way for a new toyota minivan. It was very comfortable which you might appreciate after a long flight from Uk. Lots of legroom to stretch out as its about a 3 hour drive. You could possibly get a car cheaper than that but of course there wouldn't be as much room. If you want any more info you can private message me with your email address and I will give you any help I can.

Hucknall, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin?

thank you for your reply. That is really helpful. I will get back to you possibly when we have done some more research..

3. Re: Taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, September 04, 2009