We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

Which Hat Yai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
30 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

I'm going to Hat Yai by end of this month. Could you recommend any good budget guesthouse/hotel in Hat Yai which is near/walking distance to the prime shopping area?

Singapore
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

Stay at the mayflower hotel... the best budget hotel in town. When your bus arrives at the travel agent/company where it operates in Hat Yai, just go to the desk and ask for the hotel.

You can also walk-in to the hotel but the rate may be more and usually includes breakfast.

liverpool
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

How can £21 united kingdom be cheap and that's per night.

Do you know of any accomodation like a flat or house to rent for maybe £15 uk per week

3. Re: recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, October 21, 2008
4. Re: recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:02 pm, March 17, 2009
Melbourne
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

Hello,

This post maybe very late since there topic has been posted but I know people always searching for hotels and accommodation in Hat Yai, as I’m doing the same thing :) so I thought I’ll update it.

There are a lot of Budget hotels in Hat Yai starting from 300B+ (go to xe.com and converted to your currency). But I stayed at a hotel called Indra hotel which located in the heart of Hat Yai and the shopping centre, and few mints walk to train station. Its only 500B (Us$14, UK8.9, $18 au).which extremely cheap considering the location which will save you all the Tuk Tuk (local taxi).

The hotel has everything you need (air con, twin or single beds, bath, TV, Mini Fridge).it’s not your 5star hotel but as I said for the location and budget is more than good enough.

You don’t need any reservation just walk in pay and get a key; there is allot of rooms so don’t worry.

Its located in Thammanun Withi RD(Google map the hotel)

if you want cheaper there is but it’s a matter of going and asking hotels in person as you will not find them on the net except the big fancy ones.

There are many of hotels surrounding it so feel free to upgrade anytime you want.

a.almusawi@hotmail.com

Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

Hi justbabyc,

as mention by other member, u don have to prebook your accomodation in hatyai as it'll cost you more. just walk in to any of the hotels nearby and can book there. my suggestion as below and u can google it.

mayflower(890b)nice but it's kinda hard for walkin as it's famous for the travel group ppl

newseason(890b)a better options and nice clean room

sakura(890b)abit further but it's clean(walking distance to city)

Regency (600b or 800b) new or old wing..i dont realy rate this hotel but it's near.10 footsteps ro the maill

let me know if you need any info.thanks

7. Re: recommendation for good budget guesthouse/hotel?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 27, 2009