We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

Which Chiang Rai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
12 posts
Save Topic
How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

My family is planning a trip to ChiangMai & ChiangRai in early Dec. I read that Jermsak is the perfect guide. Can anyone please provide his contact?

Regards,

HappyFamily

Montréal
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

We just come back from Thailand and we had Jermsak for a guide for Chaing Mai and Chiang Rai. Like everybody we really appreciated him. He was full of small attentions for us. His english is very good (better than us because we speak french) and it was easy to understand him. It might take more than 24 hours to get an answer from him specially when he is on a tour with tourists.

Singapore
12 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

Thank you for your response. I managed to contact Jermsak and book him for 3 days. We leave for Chiang Rai tomorrow. We are all very excited. We will be meeting Jermsak on Dec 9. How was your trip?

Montréal
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

The trip was fantastic. Everything was perfect. We had a very good time and good weather too. Many temples and bouddas to see. Hopefully you will like it too.

Ontario
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

Hi All,

I sent Jermsak two e-mails ,the first about 3 weeks ago but have not heard from him.Our trip is in mid February. Has anyone had this lack of response from him?Perhaps we should try some of the other guides.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
9,926 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

Hi Katy - Just check the email address again.

He usually takes three or four days to reply as he is out and about (away from computers).

Jermsak Laowiriyatanachai [jermsak_cei@yahoo.co.th]

Caroline.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,341 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

Hi Katy:

I know Jermsak has been swamped as he was with us 3 through 6 December and had been with Ginny, a TA member, right before we arrived. I believe he was with Singapore HappyFamily starting December 9 and had someone in between us. He was with us until at least 9 p.m each night, as he volunteered at the orphanage with us at night.

Do check the email as at one point about 18 months ago I had posted an incorrect email for him and that caused some issues (I was missing a letter). Caroline's email above is correct.

Because Jermsak does not have a laptop and often gets home late at night, or is out overnight on treks, it can take him a few days to respond. I'd suggest either sending him another email with the subject matter of "urgent" or contacting Natalie (Nuch). I haven't used Natalie as a guide but did meet her when she volunteered at the orphanage with us for a day and night. Her English is good (not as good as Jermsak's but still good) and she speaks Thai, English, Russian and Italian. Her email is gdnext@hotmail.com

Broder

Singapore
12 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

Hi, This is a peak period for Jermsak. I was with him for 3 days last week. You may want to write to him again and provide him 2 email addresses to reply to. There was an incident that Jermsak was not able to contact a family although he wanted to confirm their reservations.

Good luck!

Ontario
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

Hi All,

I am very embarrassed.There was something wrong with the computer and I guess the messages didn't go out.I just sent another e-mail and now it seems to be fine.Thank you for your help.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,341 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

SingaporeHappyFamily: How was your time in Chiang Rai? Will you update us all when you are able?

Katy: No problem. I hope you can still secure Jermsak's services.

Broder

20. Re: How to contact Jermsak (the perfect guide)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 18, 2010