We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moon and Sun hotel in Chiang Rai

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Moon and Sun hotel in Chiang Rai

Just a heads up to anyone looking for accommodation in CR: I emailed an inquiry to the Moon and Sun hotel on 18 October. A day or two later I used their online form to submit a reservation request. I never received an answer to either email so have booked at The North Hotel.

Mentioned in this post
The North Hotel
The North Hotel
139 Reviews
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moon and Sun hotel in Chiang Rai

Scappoose:

Thanks for the heads up. Please let us know how The North Hotel turns out for you.

Broder

Mentioned in this post
The North Hotel
The North Hotel
139 Reviews
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moon and Sun hotel in Chiang Rai

Hi Broder,

I will try to do so and have just more or less promised Caroline that I would email when I am there --6-10 December.

Chuck

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Province
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moon and Sun hotel in Chiang Rai

Chuck:

Caroline and I are both taking our extended families to Chiang Rai in April 2010. It is just by coincidence that we are going to be there at the same time, but we are both so excited to meet one another. We had talked about trying to stay at the same hotel in Chiang Rai and one of our options was The North. I was thinking of looking at other options though, given some of the recent reviews, but I think Caroline is still thinking of The North for she and her family.

I will appreciate your feedback.

Broder

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moon and Sun hotel in Chiang Rai

O.K. I will make a note to let you two know what I think once I am there.

5. Re: Moon and Sun hotel in Chiang Rai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 28, 2010