We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building Works at The Regent Beach Resort in Cha-Am

wiltshire
11 posts
Save Topic
Building Works at The Regent Beach Resort in Cha-Am

HELP PLEASE. I'm considering taking the family to the Regent Beach Resort in Cha-Am this coming May but I was told by TravelBag that there's "building work" currently going on at the Hotel. Unfortunately they couldn't be any more specific that that, so please if anyone out there knows anything more, maybe you've just returned from a vacation at the Hotel and have some up to date info on whats going on and when its planned to finish, either way any light shed on this would be hugely appreciated. Its a long way to travel to visit a building site!!

MERSEYSIDE UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Building Works at The Regent Beach Resort in Cha-Am

I've just found this today hope it helps to give more detail.

IMPORTANT :All Standard/Superior Rooms in Wing A of the main building will be refurbished May 15 - June 14, 2007. 184 rooms will be closed leaving 376 rooms available in Wing B of the main building and Regency Wing. All accommodation and facilities in the main building will be closed for improvements June 15 - September 30, 2007, including the main swimming pool area (although the second pool will still be fully operational) and 3 restaurant outlets: Sakuna, Le Vendome, and Rim Talay. The refurbishment work will be carried out daily from 9am-5pm until September 30, 2007. While the main wing is closed all guests will be located in the Regency Wing at the opposite end of the resort.

12. Re: Building Works at The Regent Beach Resort in Cha-Am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am