We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting around in cha am

Which Cha-am hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
4 posts
Save Topic
getting around in cha am

I am off to Cha am on 28th Jan and wanting to know what is the best and cheapest way to get to Hua Hin. I don't want to be spending a fortune on taxis as i will be staying in Cha am for 1 week and will be travelling to Hua Hin a a number of occasions. Any help would be appreciated.

London, UK
Level Contributor
288 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: getting around in cha am

I was in Cha-am some ten years ago. I just picked up a travel guide to lend to a friend and found a business card that a driver gave me ( Yes, it's ten years old). He used to be around our hotel at the Reget Cha am. He was extremely professional. The first time we took him up on his offer to Hua Hin, being two green young travellers we paid him for the return trip, when we should have just paid for the single trip. We laughed at our stupidity and did not expect him to be there waiting for us as promised, but sure enough he was. We used him every day that we were there. If he is still in business his details are:

Prasong Mitrdee (Jan)

Taxi & Tour Agent

Mobile: 01-378 7218

Home: 032-451 225

725/9 Tonmasong Road

Cha-am

Phetchaburi 76120

Thailand.

12. Re: getting around in cha am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, March 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am