We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info needed Please!

Which Cha-am hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Sussex
5 posts
Save Topic
Info needed Please!

Hi,

me and my bf are going to Cha am on wed...very excited!! Can anyone give me names of good restaurants in Cha am and Hua Hin and how to get to them. Im a vegetarian, what is good to eat for a veggie?

Also, we are room only board and i wondered where ppl got breakfast, wanted to eat out of the hotel really.

Any other info on things to do would be great!

Thanks

norwich
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info needed Please!

hi, depends where you are saying for the breakfast answer as for eating out in cha am and hua hin there is certainly a very good choice of restaurants for all tastes and budgets the night market in hua hin has some very good food and is also very good value compared to the u.k.

as for things to do you have national parks,temples to visit ,waterfalls,even trips upto the river kwai etc. are all available from the cha am area.

2. Re: Info needed Please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, March 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am