We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

london
2 posts
Save Topic
weather

Is it a lot of rain i n cha am during begining of september?Me and my boyfriend are looking to get there in the begining of septembre so tnx to letting me know what the weather is like there.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

You may get some rain but note that the Cha Am / Hua Hin area is one of the 'driest' beach areas to be in Thailand at that time, so you have chosen well.

I guess you have not been before , just note if a young couple that Hua hin ( right next to Cha Am ) is a lot more livelier than Cha Am.

Nothing against Cha Am at all but if you are looking to spend time out in the evenings Hua Hin might suit you better. Just a thought.

Many can give you hints and tips if you haven't decided where to stay yet.

london
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Tnx a lot i realy cant wait to go we already choose the hotel the courtyard so hoppefully gona be fine tnx

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

bkk3 just enjoyed a weekend at the Courtyard by Marriott so if you read down the forym you will see a very up to date report.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Information and bkk3's recent visit to the Courtyard by Marriott

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g297919-i10159-k296…

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
885 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

We ahd only half a day of rain whilst we were there in september a couple of years ago, the rest of the time was warm and sunny and just lovely.We return at the beginning of September so hope the weather will be about the same.Enjoy your holiday.

6. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am