We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Meal

lfc
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday Meal

Hi all, im after some suggestions, while we are in Thailand its my girlfriends birthday and want to take her to somewhere special. We are staying in the holiday inn regent beach, can anyone suggest a restaurant for a meal, don't mind travelling to hua hin or a bit further. Ideally want somewhere romantic, and good food is a must. thanks in advance, regards mk

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Meal

Some ideas already added on the Hua Hin Forum post

Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand
lfc
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Meal

As an update, i have so far planned

to visit the hu hin valley vineyard with the tour on an elephant (my girlfriend has never been to a vineyard and has always wanted to go, so elephant and vineyard perfect combination)

also booked to go for dinner at Supatra by the Sea Restaurant, they have said they will do something special.

i was finally planning to book her in for a spa, heres where i need the help. in the regent beach ,where we are staying,the tea tree spa says it is good, can anyone reconmend it, or is there somewhere better?

thanks

mk

Mentioned in this post
Supatra By The Sea
Supatra By The Sea
158 Reviews
Hua Hin, Thailand
Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday Meal

Sounds good.

The benefit of Spa 'where you are staying' is that is is easy to 'prepare', enjoy the spa and then head straight to relax in room or in the shade, so there are certainly benefits in doing spa 'where you are staying' and easy to organise. That would be nice mid afternoon.

Make sure you organise a car+driver to take to 'to' Supatra and collect you afterwards. Glad you have that organised.

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday Meal

Tip - Birthday card ( buy at home, local choice of birthday cards limited )

5. Re: Birthday Meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:35 am, November 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am