We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cha Am to Krabi overnight bus.

7 posts
Save Topic
Cha Am to Krabi overnight bus.

Hello everyone.

I rarely post on here as I can usually find what I'm looking for within a few google searches! Finding this one particularly tricky, though.

Can anyone give me information on overnight buses to Krabi from Cha Am? From what I've read so far, my best option would be to get to Hua Hin and book a bus at the bus terminal? Is this correct?

My only issues are: 1. Do I NEED to get to Hua Hin first? Or can I arrange travel from Cha Am? And 2. How likely is it that I can just stroll up and get a ticket for that evening? (I usually prefer booking things online in advance, but the prices seem ridiculous in comparison to the amount I've heard you pay at the bus station).

If anyone has any information or recommendations, I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks

Dylan

2 replies to this topic
Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,157 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cha Am to Krabi overnight bus.

check on what time the bus from Bangkok passes thru Cha-am on its way to Hat Yai

its an 11+ hour drive so ....

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cha Am to Krabi overnight bus.

Thank you for the reply. The only buses I can find from Bangkok to Hat Yai seem to be direct. I can't see any buses that stop along the way?

Reply to: Cha Am to Krabi overnight bus.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am