We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Donsak Pier to SuratThani airport by 9am

Malaysia
1 post
Save Topic
transportation from Donsak Pier to SuratThani airport by 9am

As airasia out of Surat Thani out to KL limited flight and my flight back to KL is 11.05am. My husband prefer to stay around Surat Thani before depart back to KL as incase any delay of ferry etc... where can we stay after arrived to Donsak Pier and where can we get bus or mini bus to Surat thani airport. Any suggestion of hotel nearby bus or mini bus. How much the charges of mini bus/bus. if travel by taxi how much charges. Will be traveling this Saturday to Koh Samui. Urgently need your help.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,019 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from Donsak Pier to SuratThani airport by 9am

There are a few hotels in Surat Thani, lower end are places like Tapee Hotel and My Place otherwise. Here's a list of hotels in Surat Thani that give the kilometres to the airport:

agoda.com/pages/…DestinationSearchResult.aspx

Your hotel can arrange a taxi to the hotel, takes about 20-30 minutes. Taxi should cost a couple of hundred baht is my reckoning. Most hotels are around the City of ST which is about 20km from the airport.

2. Re: transportation from Donsak Pier to SuratThani airport by 9am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 am, June 22, 2013