We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need recommendation fir Thai Cooking Class

Which Khao Lak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Need recommendation fir Thai Cooking Class

We are staying in La Flora Resort & Spa. My husband is interested in taking a Thai cooking class. Can you recommend any that are close to this resort?

Thank you.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
35,253 posts
92 reviews
1. Re: Need recommendation fir Thai Cooking Class

Ann Khao Lak Cooking Class is based in the Loma Seafood restaurant which is on the left half way up Bang Niang Beach Road opposite the Thai Life Restaurant.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Need recommendation fir Thai Cooking Class

Thanks for the info. We contacted Ann via email and stopped by the restaurant. Unfortunately, she was in Germany and will return in August. Someone from her restaurant recommend SeeASaw which is right down the road and my husband took the cooking class there, She took us to the local market and my husband bad one other person prepared 3 yummy dishes (Yum Tum Soup, Papaya Salad & Red Curry with Chicken)

3. Re: Need recommendation fir Thai Cooking Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 12, 2015