We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanzania Journeys

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tanzania Journeys

We are planning a safari in January 2012. One company, Eastco, has been reviewed extensively, both positive and negative. Our other choice is Tanzania Journeys. Is there anyone who has had experiences with this company? I appreciate any positive or negative reviews.

Crane Lake...
Level Contributor
536 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tanzania Journeys

A little late for January 2012!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tanzania Journeys

ummm sorry all. Meant 2014, not 2012!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tanzania Journeys

|We just finished a tailor made journey of 2 and half weeks in Tanzania using Tanzania Journeys and the entire experience was great: great safari, great cycling, decent accommodation, great guides, nice relaxing ending in Zanzibar. Tanzania Journeys arranged the Safari, supplied the guides, organized the internal flights, reserved all the accommodation, arranged airport to hotel transport, basically everything you need.

As long as you take into consideration that Tanzania is not a Western country and adjust your expectation level to that I think that you will enjoy your trip for sure. A tip: contact/deal with them directly and exclude any third party from taking a piece of the action. We booked our flights to Tanzania ourselves and got a decent price for our tailor made trip which we discussed agreed with Tanzania Journeys.

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
14 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tanzania Journeys

We have just completed a one week trip to Tanzania with Tanzania Journeys and I would highly recommend the company. The itinerary was catered to our interests and I was able to ask about adding extra activities as I read about them in my Tanzania book. Suggestions were offered and the best itinerary that maximized our time was created. Our guide was Godlisten and he was incredible. If you can request him, I would! I'm sure the other guides are good but he was spectacular. I cannot recommend this company enough. I would go again and take friends and family to share this experience with them. Enjoy your time! Tanzania is beautiful.

5. Re: Tanzania Journeys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 05, 2014