We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
176 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

Just got an email from Vac to Go re a Tanzania Wildlife Safari sponsored by the above. Goes to Tarangire, Lake Eyasi, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Crater, and Sereghetti Nat'l Park. 12 days. The reviews of the individual places to stay are good, but looking for info on the guides, etc. Has anybody used this outfit? Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
10,437 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

I can't find sufficient details for this company, or the itinerary. Looking at the other safaris via Vacations to Go website, they are all hifpgh enfpd and no rwal savings. You can arrange private safari for two for the prices I was seeing. All depends on what you are looking for.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
176 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

Good to know. Thanks.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

I've used Vacations to Go for a cruise. Everything went off fine. As far as I know the company is good and will deliver what's promised. But I agree with QM and I think it preferable to use an operator in Tanzania to get exactly what you want.

nyc
Level Contributor
14,646 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

Vac to Go has to use an in-country to handle the safari itself. If you can find out from them who this outfitter is, maybe write to them direct and see what price they can offer.

Also, as Vac2Go use a separate outfitter (not their own employees) it would be difficult to know who the guide/s are and though most are very good... who really knows. Maybe someone who has gone on one of their safaris can comment, but unless someone has gone on more than one safari and maybe had different guides would be able to advise on each.

5. Re: Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, December 08, 2012
6. Re: Africa safari inc -Vacations to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, December 17, 2013