We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing Safari and Kili experience - Thanks KATz Adventure

Which Arusha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zurich, Switzerland
3 posts
Save Topic
Amazing Safari and Kili experience - Thanks KATz Adventure

I have recently returned from the Adventure of my life in Tanzania. I did 7 days Machame Route for Kilimanjaro and a 5 day safari to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti. WOW!!!!!

I booked with KATz (www.katzadventure.com) who offer Volunteering as well as Safaris and all the tourismy type activities as well. I cannot recommend them highly enough to anyone looking to have a wonderful experience exploring all that is on offer in Tanzania.

From the beginning, they were excellent on the email response. I changed dates on them a few times and had emailed loads (of what may have been quite silly in hindsight) questions which were answered quickly and the changes were accommodated without any fuss and bother.

Kili was Amazing, exhaustingly Wonderful  We summitted without any difficulties, the equipment looked brand new to me, was comfortable and kept us all warm at night. The food was 5 star and there was plenty of it. How the cooks are able to prepare such delicious meals on the side of a mountain with little resources is beyond me!

Safari was Brilliant. Again the food didn’t disappoint – the chef even whipped out his guitar and played a few tunes after dinner. We got to see the big 5 and the guide/driver was a real character – Very friendly and knowledgeable chap with about 20 years experience.

The staff were friendly and accommodating and made our experience everything we hoped and more. Thanks for the trip of a lifetime team KATz!!

Cheers,

MM

1. Re: Amazing Safari and Kili experience - Thanks KATz Adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 26, 2013