We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olosokwan Adventures

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Olosokwan Adventures

I have not seen any active posts about Olosokwan Adventures based in Arusha. I have booked my safari with them months ago, and ever since my initial email to them, they have been EXTREMELY helpful and timely.

They have arranged my flights through three different countries, local tours, transports, and have answered a ton of random questions from me in a very detailed and timely manner.

I will post more after my experience next month, but I wanted to let everyone know this company is great and could customize your schedule for you.

Easy Travel & Tours Ltd
Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours
Gosheni Safaris Africa
Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Shadows of Africa
Private Tours, Cultural Tours, Safaris, Day Trips, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olosokwan Adventures

My girlfriend and I recently hired Olosokwan Adventures for our custom camping safari in the Northern Game Parks in Tanzania. Everything was PERFECT from my initial email until the end of the safari. They answered all of my many questions ASAP via email, they customized my safari, provided transport to ad from the airport (my departure was at 4AM), they organized all of my inter-Africa flights, and provided great service. We had a guide/drive, a chef, and another guide. Everyone was great. The food was great and different each meal, we were provided a bottle of red wine with our dinner each night, we had our tents set up and taken down each day, pillows were provided, and our driver was great. We saw EVERY animal imaginable to see, our driver provided much knowledge and history about everything, he saw tracked the migration, and we saw animals interacting with each other and other animals in many different ways. The vehicle was great, as we witnessed so many other companies car's breaking down. I cannot think of ANYTHING that could/should have been differently. We were also provided a tour of Arusha, and, during which, my camera broke!! Our guide immediately got it fixed by the local store. In Ngorongoro Crater, we visited a Maasai Village and met the people and children.

I would recommend Olosokwan Adventures to anyone, from anywhere, of any age, of any experience. They could customize your safari and arrange everything. They even have the options of camping, semi-luxury, and luxury safari's.

Lasltly, they are members of TATO and ATTA.

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Olosokwan Adventures

Thanks for your report. Happy to hear you too had a good trip.

Plum

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
7,353 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Olosokwan Adventures

How many nights was the trip and what accomodation did you stay in at what cost. This will give others a bit of "meat" to work with.

Chicago, Illinois
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Olosokwan Adventures

Our trip was 7 days, 8 nights. One day at Tirengire (spelling?), three days in the Serengeti, two days in Ngorongoro Crater, and one day at Lake Manyara.

My trip was camping, so each night we were in tents. I will add that they provided sleeping bags, sleeping pads, and even pillows! Also, the first night arriving in Tanzania, and the last night before departing, they set us up in great hotels, with great food! The first night was at SG Resort, and the last I cannot recall the name, but it was very nice, had a pool and live music.

All inclusive of airport transfers, Maasai Village visit, food and accommodations, we paid about $2,000/person. This of course did not include airfare.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions!

5. Re: Olosokwan Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, April 28, 2013