We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Momella Safari Lodge

Pleasanton, CA
Level Contributor
116 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Momella Safari Lodge

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Momella Safari Lodge recently? I had a 1-night stay scheduled at this lodge as part of safari circuit, but my tour operator is telling me that he has received some negative feedback about the rooms & service. I am a bit sceptical about this, becasue his hotel suggestions are more expensive. Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,223 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Momella Safari Lodge

I see what you mean.

I have heard noithihg but that is not to say the story is not true.

Sadly there is a growing tendency for operators to do last minute switches for mercenary reasons. Not saying this is the case here but for my money I would still go to Momella. It it is correct it is only for one night. If it is incorrect you will enjoy it AND have a value judgement on your operator.

Does this help?

2. Re: Momella Safari Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, October 13, 2009