We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good budget (group) tour of Ngorongoro Crater, etc from Arusha, I think we could only afford two days one night but can consider two nights based on the price. We are happy to camp to reduce the price,

I will be with my husband but we are very much on a budget can anyone recommend local tour operators or would it be best and or feasible to show up the day before and get in a group tour for the best price?

Thank you!

10 replies to this topic
Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
4,322 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Go www.tatotz.org or www.mnrt.go.tz/tour operators also go bullet 4th in TA page your find list of local TOs

Johannesburg, South...
2 posts
2. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Great, there is a local companies which offer the real cheap package with ordinary service. You can choose compare to your budget not nesesary from arusha you can book with company from moshi also.

I have get two in my choice and its mail

1. All Weather Adventure

Info@allweatheradventures.com

2.Glory Africa Adventure

Info@gloryafricaadventure.com

If you ll need more info i can provide it!

Montana
Level Contributor
199 posts
71 reviews
3. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

I just returned from my 5th trip. I searched 4-5 different companies for three of the excursions we wanted to and both African Traits and Arctic Tanzania provided great (budget friendly) pricing. We did a couple of things with each company. It really just depends on what you want for accommodations, amenities, etc...

1 post
4. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Hello

We are planning to travel soon to Tanzania and we are looking for budget tours from Arusha.

How did you get on with that? Did you find anything?

Any tips ? Advise will be grateful.

Mant thanks

Patty

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
4,322 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Go www.tatotz.org there is list of TO offer budget camping safari in Arusha

6. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, October 26, 2018

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
133 posts
7. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Tanzania E the forum is not site for advertising or seft marketing take a time and read the term and conditions of forum

Calistoga...
2 posts
8. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

Hi,

i recommend kilimanjaro basecamp as we have used them both Kilimanjaro and safaris

kiliamanjarobasecamp.com

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Revie…

Andreas

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
9. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night

nothing yet but will let you know!

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Budget tour from Arusha, 2 Day/1 Night