We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus route to City Suites-Gateway

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bus route to City Suites-Gateway

We are going to Taiwan in September. With two toddlers, we couldn’t travel too far or too long. I am thinking to stay at City Suites-Gateway hotel because it is close to the airport. It seems that there are no attractions close to the airport. That is fine with our stay on the night of our arrival at Taiwan. With jet lag and a late flight, we are too tired anyway. Besides, on the second day, we are going to Taipei. However, we would stay in Taoyuan airport more than a day before catching our returning flight. I like to stay at City Suites again for two nights. So, we have one day to explore Taoyuan. I wonder if you know any bus route that could take us from City Suites to any place of interest in Taoyuan. Do I need to go back to the airport to take Taoyuan bus? How do we get from the hotel to airport? I mean, public transportation.

Thank you.

1. Re: Bus route to City Suites-Gateway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 25, 2010