We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6D5N in taichung

Which Taichung hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
6D5N in taichung

Hi, i planned a rough skeleton itinerary of my time in taichung end dec and would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions on how i can make it better!

day 1

arrive from taipei

check in itravel

紫雲巖 ziyun temple

梧棲觀光漁港 wuqi fishmerman's wharf

高美溼地 gaomei wetlands

Problem here is i'm wondering how to get to these places... i know theres a bus from taichung to each of these places, but how to get from one place to another is a problem... any ideas if there's public transportation? i'm with a family of 5 so we wouldn't fit in a cab..

day 2 24dec

check in provence rose lodge cingjing

green grasslands

little swiss garden at night (i heard theres some xmas eve celebration?)

day 3

hehuanshan sunrise

aowanda (if the maple leaves are still there)

back to iTravel

donghai university

fengchia NM

Day 4

miaoli

泰安觀止, 大湖酒莊, Schokolake巧克力雲莊 清安豆腐店, 甜甜草莓園

transportation within miaoli is a problem too, is the public transport well developed there? i'm wondering how to get to the strawberry farms that seem to be in the middle of nowhere..

Day 5

Shinshe

新社莊園、心之芳庭、百菇莊、新社薰衣草森林、新峰農場

Day 6

check out, head south to kaohsiung

Looks ok? would be great if anyone knows how to get around without a car!

1. Re: 6D5N in taichung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 17, 2013